Permanent position - part time
Experienced Caretaker required from September 2018 to undertake general cleaning and maintenance works throughout the school. Approximately 4 hours per day Monday to Friday after school hours. Term time only and additional hours as and when required during holiday times.
To apply for this post please send your completed application form to Joanne Hawkins
Secretary to The Trustees Of Stella Maris School
76 Twiss Green Lane
Closing date for all applications: Friday 13 July 2018
Year 3 Teacher
One Year Temporary Contract - five mornings and some afternoons. Term time only.
Main Purpose of the Post
Responsibility for teaching a Year 3 class, providing a high quality educational experience for all pupils.
To take responsibility for an area of the curriculum.
To be involved in the extracurricular life of the school.
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of pupils at the school and liaising with the Designated Safeguarding Leads when aware of any concerns.
- To promote the safety and well-being of all pupils.
- To deliver quality teaching to all pupils in your class.
- To review long and medium term plans in collaboration with other staff.
- To work with other staff to ensure that the planned curriculum is lively and exciting.
- To use ICT effectively to support learning and teaching.
- To assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievements of the pupils in your class.
- To maintain good order and discipline at all times.
- To establish good relationships with the parents of the children in your care and be approachable at all times if parents wish to speak with you or ask for progress updates.
- To work in collaboration with and under the leadership of the Year 3/4 Teacher and deliver an agreed
Year 3 curriculum.
- To liaise with other teachers and share good practice.
- To contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of the school’s policies, practices and procedures in such a way as to support the school’s values and vision.
- To develop and enhance the policy for your curriculum area under the guidance of the Curriculum Leader.
- To provide the Headteacher with relevant information relating to the children in your care.
- To participate in arrangements for the appraisal and review of your own performance and to participate in opportunities for professional development.
- To participate in extracurricular activities where appropriate and to become involved in the life of the school.
- To participate in recruitment activities which promote the school and attend Open Mornings and other recruitment events.
The document below sets of the person specification for this role.
To register your interest in this position and request an application form please contact:
Mrs Norah Johnson (Headteacher)
Closing date for all applications: Monday 2nd July 2018.
Shortlisting and interviews to take place before the end of the Summer Term.