Stella Maris Daily Routine
*Be advised that certain operational procedures have been changed due to Covid restrictions during the past year. Our routines have reflected safety measures linked to bubbles using different doors and the use of staggered break times. The routine set out below is what our children will return to when normality resumes. All changes to the operational running of the school is communicated to parents so they are aware of them.
The change in routine does not affect the starting or finishing times of the school day. Due to the size of our school and the safety measures and risk assessments in place, there is no need to stagger drop-off or pick-up times for the children.
THERE WILL BE AN UPDATE FROM THE HEADTEACHER DURING THE LAST WEEK OF THE SUMMER BREAK TO ADVISE OF ANY GUIDANCE OR FURTHER INFORMATION FOR THE NEW TERM.
School opens - we provide supervision of children from 8am for the convenience of our working parents at no extra charge.
All children go into the playground with Duty Teacher
School routine begins. Pupils line up by the side cloakroom door for registration, prayers or assembly
First morning session
Second morning session
Lunch Break (Pre-Prep pupils begin their lunch at 11:45 am)
3:05 pm End of school.
- Pupils in Pre-Prep, Y1 and Y2 are taken to parents via the rear playground door.
- Pupils in Y3, Y4, Y5 and Y6 leave school from the side cloakroom door.
- Pupils who are not collected go into After School Club
3:05 – 5.30pm (After School)
- There are a number of after-school activities.
- There is a charge for After School Club.
- See the After School page for more details.